Bodylastics Terrell Owens Review
The Unbiased Truth About The Bodylastics Terrell Owens Resistance Bands
In this Bodylastics Terrell Owens review we will reveal the "workout secrets" of this Football Superstar.
Terrell Owens the former wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys and now playing for Buffalo is considered one of the most feared and at the same time hated players in the National Football League.
Although many women have thrown themselves at Owens... especially after his photograph appeared on the cover of Muscle and Fitness Magazine. On that cover photo shoot he showed off a physique that is the envy of both men and women.
His ripped six pack abs, powerful and muscular shoulders... has earned him both respect and distinction.
Yet you would think that Terrell Owens would focus primarily on the use of free weights. In reality, Terrell has been nicknamed -- The Rubber Band Man because of his resistance bands workouts. And because of this, Owens is considered one of the "fittest players in the NFL."
Rubber Band Man - The Secret Of Terrell Owens Success
You may be wondering why they nicknamed TO -- The Rubber Band Man.
Ever since Owens was sidelined with a serious injury he began getting himself back in shape by using resistance or exercise bands. At first he used them to rehabilitate. However, he quickly realized that if resistance bands were such a "Miracle Muscle Builder" during the rehab process then why shouldn't he continued to use them once he was back to full strength.
Since that day Terrell Owens has become an almost fanatical fan of resistance band training. Side Note: Owens, has recently developed his own resistance bands home gym. If you would like to take a peek at it, just CLICK HERE However, his devotion to the rubber tubing thing did not stop there. A few years back Owens got together with the president of Bodylastics International -- Blake Kassel -- and together they decided to create what many people consider to be the "Lexus" of resistance bands home gyms.
Bodylastics Terrell Owens Review Reveals...
They named it... "Terrell Owens Super Strongman Edition Bodylastics Home Gym" and so like many sports stars before him Mr. Owens is now promoting his own products. But, wait a moment do we just have another "highly paid" NFL player pushing some hyped up product, down consumers throats here? Surprisingly the answer is NO.
My Bodylastics Terrell Owens Review
The Terrell Owens Bodylastics Resistance Bands are in my opinion; one of the finest available on the market today.
Here Are Just Some of the Features That It Offers:
- You can attach up to seven resistance bands on each handle -- just like adjustable dumbbells.
- The complete set will provide you with up to 254 pounds of smooth action resistance.
- They even put their money where their mouth is by including a lifetime warranty with the product.
- For added durability and strength they used aluminum metal clips on the resistance bands.
- They even included a copy of the Terrell Owens workout and diet guide as part of the package.
- You also get an easy to understand Circuit Training DVD that allows you to burn additional calories while you're doing your strength training
- A complete easy-to-follow users guide that explains how to workout and how to perform each exercise.
- They also included LIFETIME access to an online video-based membership site called... Strength University. At this website their customers can view a video demonstration of each one of the more than 140 exercises that can be performed with this home gym.
Besides putting together a quality product Terrell Owens and Blake Kassel have created a new standard for the home health and fitness industry.
And the most incredible part is that this product sells for under $100. Making it a true alternative to Bowflex, Bio Force TNT, and even the Chuck Norris Total Gym. That wraps up this Bodylastics Terrell Owens review I hope you found it informative.
For more information about the Bodylastics resistance bands home gym please CLICK HERE
Click Here To Return To Bodylastics From Bodylastics Terrell Owens Review