Review Of Bodylastics
Have You Read Any Interesting Reviews Of the different resistance bands home gyms lately?
In this unbiased review of Bodylastics you'll get the REAL facts about this resistance bands home gym.
You've probably found that there are quite a few Bodylastics reviews on the Internet today. However, in my experience many of these are not from individuals that even own the product.
In this review of the Bodylastics system we will discuss what makes this product SUPERIOR to the P90X resistance bands, Gold's Gym Bands, Ripcords and others.
Okay, let's get started with this review of Bodylastics.
Well here are the 5 things you must know about Bodylastics before you even consider purchasing them:
- Elastic Tubing: The elastic tubing used in the bands provides smooth, consistent resistance. The tubing will not come "loose" with use, unlike other resistance bands. It is also much lighter, which means it's easier to store and transport. If you travel a lot, just throw it in your set and you have your own portable gym!
- Quick Clip System: Before the introduction of Bodylastics in 1998, elastic tubing workouts were limited. There was no easy way to adjust the resistance like with free weights and machines.
Bodylastics came up with the "Quick Clip System". By attaching clips on the ends of the elastics we enabled the user to easily adjust the level of tension. Because of the ability to attach more than 7 bands to each handle you will have more then enough resistance.
- In fact at the Arnold World Expo Bodylastics challenged people from the crowd... that included power-lifters and pro level bodybuilders to curl only 4 bands. Out of 1000 people that tried only 30 were able to curl the bands for 30 repetitions!
- Life Time Guarantee: Bodylastics are the ONLY resistance bands that come with a LIFE-TIME GUARANTEE! This is unheard of in the fitness industry. Have you heard about this in any other review of Bodylastics?
- You'll Never Be BORED: Bodylastics offers more than 140 health club type exercises, but what does this mean to you? Well by being able to "hit" the muscles from different angels you will never plateau. This is called the "muscle confusion principle." At my site I have a complete and step-by-step instructional article that gives you the breakdown on how to use this powerful body building principle in your workouts.
- Versatile Door Anchor: The 11-inch door anchor consists of a soft foam piece and a webbed nylon loop. Simply close the door over the loop with the foam piece on the other side, then clip the band onto the loop.
This turns your Bodylastics into virtually any gym equipment. Anchor it to the top of the door to create a cable pull, or place it on the floor for an ankle pull. The anchor is guaranteed not to damage your door and provide consistent tension. Just remember not to use it on unstable surfaces, such as ceiling fans or chairs.
These are the 5 things that make Bodylastics different then any other resistance bands product available on the market today!
I hope that this review of Bodylastics has helped you in deciding what kind of home gym to get. The one thing that I can not stress enough is that the most important part of achieving your fitness goals is to commit to working out 3 to 4 times per week at the same time each day.
Make it an appointment that can not be changed or broken.
Go into an empty room, garage or even your yard. Put on some workout music you like. And get busy working out and building the body you deserve!
Return to Build Muscle from Review Of Bodylastics