6 Highly Effective
Techniques To Get You Ripped
You probably have found out about the Terrell Owens Bodylastics workout routine?
Terrell Owens, one of the NFL's top wide receivers has been consistently setting records on the gridiron. And ever since he was on the cover of Muscle and Fitness Magazine everyone wants to know how he got his incredible body. In this article I will reveal to you Owens workout routine.
As the story goes, there were so many requests for the details of his exercise program that the magazine decided to devote an entire article to his unique and result producing strength training routine.
Let me share with you some tips and strategies from the Terrell Owens Bodylastics workout and diet guide that's included with the TO Super Strong Man Home Gym.
1. One unique trick that he uses during the off-season is to jump rope between all sets for 30 seconds.
2. His off-season training schedule consists of working out five days per week
3. TO uses Bodylastics resistance bands for his workouts because they cause very little to no damage to muscles and/or joints. They are very safe to use for home workouts.
4. Warm-ups of course are crucial in all exercise programs. TO likes to use a stationary bike for his warm-up exercise. Typically he does this for approximately 7 minutes.
5. Breakfast for Owens consists of one bowl of oatmeal and 10 egg whites. Nutrition plays a very strong role in your ability to get a ripped and muscular body.
6. TO utilizes advanced training principles such as drop sets, pyramids and supersets to increase the intensity of the workout.
Terrell Owens Bodylastics workout routine is not typical steroid using bodybuilders exercise program. As one of the NFL's premier players he has had many injuries throughout his football career. So, his workouts are designed to provide fast muscle gains but yet to provide maximum safety.
By incorporating and finally making resistance band training part of his on season and off-season workout, TO has been able to make amazing gains not only in his physical appearance but also in his NFL career. At the time of this writing he was ranked in the top 10 of all wide receivers in the National Football League.
Terrell Owens diet allows this 218 pound, 6'3" man to have incredible muscle mass and still retain his quickness. He feels that good nutrition is just as important as having the proper exercise equipment and training program.
Return to Bodylastics Terrell Owens Review From Terrell Owens Bodylastics Workout